Monday, June 29, 2009

Sandage/Fisher Reunion 2009

About 40 members of my extended family gathered at the lodge at Queen Wilhelmina State Park in Mena, Arkansas for a wonderful weekend of togetherness, to visit, catch up, and enjoy one another!
Everyone together, though I don't think many of us are next to our significant others, we all just jumped in where ever we could fit.

My second-cousin Blair's little girl, Ella, was infatuated with Baby L, she got into his stroller, and took every chance she got to be near him.

Uncle Bobby and Uncle Lou were fabulous auctioneers. We raised $1300 at our auction this year!

Saturday afternoon, when it was way to hot to do anything outdoors, we all gathered in the conference room to visit and play games, and do a few puzzles.


Once it cooled off, we headed outside an played some games, we had an egg toss, a bubble gum blowing contest, and a water balloon toss.



I LOVE these people! They are some of the best individuals I know, and I am proud to be a member of this amazing family.

Baby L had a blast this weekend, can you tell?

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

glad you had a great weekend!!!

Lori said...

Glad you had fun! I love family weekends!!