The day began with us both sleeping in until 8 am. That was a pleasant surprise.
Then we got up and around, and met mom over at Mrs. Dawn's house to swim in her pool. We had a blast! I figured L would like it, considering how much he loves his baths, and I was right. He had a big time, and even snuck in a quick nap poolside.
Then, L and I headed to Conway to have lunch with my girlfriends from work. We ate at Mean Bean Cafe, which I hadn't had since college, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Yum-O!!
Then we went back to Lindsey's house to visit, and play with her adorable new puppy, Willow.
Willow is too cute! L and I both enjoyed playing with her.
We came back to Maumelle late int he afternoon, and headed to Kroger, I needed to get groceries to cook for the family cook out Thursday night, and some odds and end for our house, and to pack for our hotel stay this weekend, for the Family Reunion. Then we came home, and cleaned up, I cooked dinner (Hamburger Helper, I was quite the chef!) and L fell asleep early, at 7:30 pm. He slept through until 1:30 am, I got up and gave him his 2 oz bottle to get through the night, but he wanted to play, not go back to sleep. He was being so loud talking into the monitor, so I took him into the guest room and laid down with him. We both passed out and slept until almost 7 am. Pretty good night, if he would have gone back to sleep on his own at 1 in the morning...
Now, I need to get off of here, finish a couple loads of laundry, and cook my dessert for tomorrow night. Laundry is endless these days!!!
To see more pics of Baby L on our adventures, go here.


1 comment:
Oh, you got some cute pics of Willow!:-)
Post a Comment