Sunday, June 7, 2009

I don't know how to do this...

I am such a fighter in life. I am very type A, I put my mind to things, and I work my butt off until I succeed. This whole foster care experience has been a lesson to me in things I can not control and have to trust in my Lord for. I have tried very hard to be faithful and patient and God teaches me these lessons. I have been humbled many times at the things He has shown me. I have LOVED each step of the experience...
I am broken right now though. I DO trust my Lord to sustain me through this valley. I just don't know how to be here...this is like nothing I have ever experienced before. I am just hurting so much...my emotions are raw, my eyes are swollen from crying to much...and if I stay in bed much longer I will surely develope bed sores, though I don't feel like doing much else... I beg for prayers for strength, and for peace from the Lord. I need the love and comfort only He can provide. Please keep me in your prayers, I am in need right now, as hard as that is for me to admit. I will be fine, but I would like to be fine sooner rather than later...

2 comments:

Lori said...

We are praying for you...
You gotta pick yourself up and be ready for the next child in need. You have an abundance of love to share Becca. No one ever said this would be an easy journey and I don't have any advice for how to deal with each loss you will experience as you let your foster children go. But you just have to trust that God has a plan and follow it the best you can.

Leah Wentzel said...

i'm prayin' becca