There is a struggle over who will receive more attention from Steven and I in our home currently...who thinks they can guess whom the two contenders are in this match?
Actually, all joking aside, the dogs are doing smashingly with Baby E. Especially Oliver. He just loves him, he sits by him all the time, and goes to the nursery at least once an hour anytime E is sleeping in his bed, just to look in his bed at him and check on him. He really wants me to hold E still so he can just lick him all over his little body thoroughly. But, so far no one has complied, so he has had to settle with sneaking in kisses here and there. Mandy like E, for the most part, when he cries, she heads out the doggy door, not to return until things are quiet again. She also is not the biggest fan of the new co sleeping arrangement. Primarily because E sleeps in between Steven and I, which is normally her place int eh bed. She
Oliver apparently got ahold of one of E's pacifiers he dropped and felt the need to chew on it. I'm sure it was quite appealing to him, without a doubt covered in baby drool. I actually am not mad about this though, I actually am seeing potential for a future ally in the battle to


No comments:
Post a Comment