Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Esther's Heart

Tonight was bible study, we had our final session on the book of Esther. I have learned so much through this study, and I can't wait to hear/decide what we are going to study next. The main lesson I hope to take away with me from this book is to always remember to let my life be an instrument for God. He is all omnipotent and omniscient, and I do not kid myself to think that if I do not comply with His will that I will in anyway hinder the progress of His kingdom. He can do all things, but I want to be a part of "all His things". I want to always remember that my life is a reflection of my Lord, His love, and His heart. I want to keep my heart open, and relinquish control over my destiny to Him, not because He needs it, but because He, in all of His great glory, wants my heart. I pray I will have Esther's heart, and live my life searching, seeking, and living for my Lord.

No comments: