Friday, June 5, 2009

Losing a piece of myself...

I knew the day would come. I did not imagine it would come so soon. Baby E is gone. He has been moved to a new foster home.

I don't even have words for what I am feeling right now. Sadness like I have never known...

God has a great plan for this little boys life though. A plan and a purpose. And apparently Steven and I were only supposed to be a part of his story for a very short time. I have faith in my Lord, I know He will get me through this, and I trust that He is protecting and leading Baby E's life as well. We serve an awesome God. I praise you Lord, I lift your name on high, and your praises I will FOREVER sing.

I will post the back story on why E was moved later. I don't want to rehash it at the moment, I've only in the last few minutes regained my composure from hours of hysterical crying. Please say a prayer for myself, Steven, and most of all for sweet Baby E.
I will miss you Baby E, and you will forever hold a special place in my heart.

3 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

my hearts and prayers go out to you-this is exactly the part I am not looking forward too.

sweettea said...

I'll be praying for you guys. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you, Becca.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you and Steven. Just know you did nothing wrong. Everyone that know you two knows you were good for E. Remember God will not bring you to a place that his grace can not get you through.