Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Reunion

I am so excited about this weekend. We are having our Sandage/Fisher Family Reunion. We have weekend long reunions every other summer with our big, extended family of both sides of my mom's parents families. I have the best family, and they are all so fun, and nice. I really look forward to getting together with them all. This years reunion is at Queen Wilhelmina State Park Lodge. This is on top of whatever mountain is near Mena, AR. There really isn't a lot to "do" at this place, but that's kind of the point, for us to all just relax together and visit.

My mom's brother and his family live in Boston so we don't get to see them a whole lot, they are all coming in for this weekend though, so I am super pumped about that as well. I actually am in charge of picking up my cousin Brittney from the airport this afternoon. Her flight is due to arrive around 3pm. She will stay at my house tonight before we all head to the lodge tomorrow. We are having a big cookout tonight at my mom's house for her parents, brother and sister and their families. Should be fun, though I'm afraid were going to burn-up if we try to eat out back...

Well, I'm off to run a few errands, then to get Brit. Hope all have a safe and fun weekend, I know I will!

No comments: