"Only in Arkansas"
Anyone in central Arkansas who listens to any kind of media coverage had to have heard this story. Crazy huh? A trailer full of pigs all over a major interstate, literally shutting it down for a time. I wonder what the people who just happened to be traveling through Arkansas on I-40 must have thought. They knew they were in Razorback country, but they probably had no idea just how serious we Arkansasan's take that!
Last Friday, I finally got my carpet fixed! Remember when Oliver did this? Well, a repair guy from Carpet Barn came out last Friday and fixed it! He cleaned up all the torn pieces, then replaced the pad.
He borrowed carpet from the closet, so it would be an exact match, and replaced that with some from their store, it doesn't matter if its an exact match in the closet!
Now, the only way you can tell that there was ever a problem there is that there is a slight color variation, due to the carpet that was in the closet having no wear and
To see pics of Baby L, go here.


1 comment:
I saw that about the hogs and had a good laugh this morning!!
Post a Comment