Baby E is no longer living with us, he is now living with a dear friend and mentor of mine, Christie. I found this out this morning, as I was calling around, preparing to go get in somebodies face about how I had been wronged. I was ready to battle to the end for Baby E trying to defend him and show everyboby involved how moving him was so detrimental to his wellbeing. Little did I know God was working in the background even in this instance. Christie is an awazing Christian, and has been a foster mom for years and years. She has so much experience, and is so fabulous at her role. She even has recently written a book about being a foster mom (http://www.TheMiddleMom.com go check it out, a truely fabulous read). I know that God has a reason for giving E to Christie and visversa. I also believe there was a reason He gave E to me for a while as well. I had lessons to learn in this. But God has a great work still to do in little E's life, and He needed one of His strongest, most fearless and experienced
Oh, and did I mention that Christie and her family go to church with us, so when I work in the children's area of our church, I will be able to occasionally sneak in snuggles from Baby E. That makes my heart feel so much better!


1 comment:
I am glad you will still have some contact with baby E, that is a blessing all together!
i will send you an invite to my private blog, what I did was I made another blog specifically for foster care, not that that was any different than my person blog, and then I went into "customize" and then went to the "settings tab" and at the top all the way to the right it says "permissions". you click on that and choose to only have "readers that you invite" be able to see your blog. they will receive an email when you add then to your list.
i am so excited to see what God has planned for you next. Savannah is now at our home for good (at least until she goes home to blood relatives) and is taking a nap. God blessed us with such a great first placement, just like he did for you guys!
Post a Comment