We made a trip to the doctor, where we did get a prescription for some Zantac to try to treat this acid reflux. Two doses so far, and no help yet, but we will give it some time and see. Next we went to Brownings, Grammy's FAVORITE restaurant, and had lunch. Then, the most exciting part: we all made a trip to Babys'R Us, and Grammy bought us an ExoSaucer!---------------------------------------------------
Baby L is taking a nap at the moment, but when he wakes up we are heading up to church so I can start getting things ready for the PRIDE classes I am in charge of coordinating at our church this weekend. We shall see how easy it is to complete this task with a baby in toe...maybe the church secretary will want to hold/play with him while I work for a few minutes?!.....


1 comment:
So, yesterday it was decided that browning will from now on be the tradition celebration meal for new foster children. I was not invited this time, and it is ok, but if it happens again my feelings will be hurt!!
Post a Comment