Monday, January 4, 2010

I maybe a rarity...

...but I was MAD we had a snow day and no school today!

We woke up to find a LIGHT dusting of snow on the ground...really it was so little snow...I did leave a few minutes early though, just to be sure I didn't get stuck driving with all the crazies in the snow.



I had L dropped off at daycare and I was halfway to school when the LRSD made the decision and began releasing the announcement that we would not be having school today due to "In climate Weather".
Really? I was getting to school JUST FINE at that point. Arg...I turned around and drove back home, and got some chores done, later in the morning I went out on the back porch and took a couple of pics of the yard, and the "so light snow flurries you probably can't even see them in this picture".

What a waste, and another day we will have to go to school in June to make up for. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: