A couple of mine I am most excited about are:
My new iPod Nano, with the Vera Bradley carrying case.
And the new, huge, crock pot!
My dad also gave us all (Steven, me, Brooke and Justin) the same thing...a trip!Next June he is taking all of us on a cruise! Yipee! I love cruises, we will leave out of New Orleans, and visit two ports in Mexico. It will be 5 days and nights of Caribbean bliss, and fun with family.
Lastly, its a thing in my family, to give Christmas ornaments that are symbolic of important events or things of the year. These are always special gifts, that I look foward to opening, and especially love giving. I have even begun giving meaningful ornaments to my coworkers (3 other partner teachers in 3rd grade whom I am very close with). I just love that they are symbolic of the year past, and a keepsake, and just so fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment