Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good day...

I'm feeling good today. Finally totally better from my virus, and rested and less stressed now that school is on break, and court is behind us for now.

I went and picked L up from daycare as soon as I was through in court today, and we went to Kroger to get all the groceries I need to finish my cooking and preparing for Christmas Eve at our house, and Christmas day meals with my family.
Then L and I stopped by and spend time visiting with my grandparents, and then my aunt and uncle. It was a nice, relaxing afternoon.

For a detailed update on how court went today, go over here.

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

thanks for posting about the hearing, i was looking forward to hearing about it

joye said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, in all areas!

I saw your comment on my last post, and it's really easy to get the signature. Just go to www.mylivesignature.com and it walks you through all the steps.

Have fun & merry Christmas!! :)