Monday, December 21, 2009

Sick and Tired...

...or tired and sick.

Whichever you prefer, that's where I've been the last several days. Tired, from, well, life in general, and sick (literally). I got that nasty vomiting bug I had two weeks ago again starting Friday afternoon. I swear I puked at least 15 times Friday evening...I felt horrible. Then Saturday I was just so wiped out from it all...not how I would have chosen to begin my Christmas break, but that's what I got.

I have a prayer request, but it has to be posted over here. Please click over, and read this (ya' know, if you are able to, 'cause your a bid of mine and I've invited you to read my private blog all about fostering and my foster kids, if you want an invite, by the way, just leave me a comment, and if your lucky, I might email you one!). All silliness aside, we have court tomorrow, and would appreciate prayers from any and all who would be willing to lift them up for us and specifically for Baby L.

No comments: