I blog about this part of my life a lot. I really love talking about "my" kids, but because of my unique role in thier lives, I don't want to take any chance of exploiting or over-exposing these precious little one's God has entrusted to me. Therefore I have a private blog I update regularly as well, called Fostering A Greater Love for HIM . This blog is private, by invitation only. If I know you, and you want to be able to read it, leave a comment on this blog, telling me you want an invitation, and what emial address you want the invite sent to.
...but I left work early last Friday, with a vomiting little boy, then over the weekend, he made Steven and I sick as well. We both stayed home from work on Monday, sick as dogs.
So I haven't been up for too much blogging, or picture editing, but I do have a several of Baby L from the wedding that I wanted to share... To see more of these cute piggies in the sand, you'll have to click on over here.
1 comment:
hope you guys are feeling better & boy is your house cute!
Post a Comment