Monday, January 11, 2010

James 1:27

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress..." James 1:27

My passion is children.
In my work, my personal life; I can't imagine my days without children filling my time.
I know that I am filling God's purpose for my life. Serving Him by serving children: loving, caring, cuddling, comforting, teaching, entertaining, enjoying...all things I do each day with the children I am so blessed to know.

Thank you God, for giving me such clarity in knowing what you desired from me for my life to be lived for you. Please make it clear to me when you are ready for us to expand our ministry/mission to more children. Keep me ever conscious of your will as you guide me down this path.

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children."
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

1 comment:

Leah Wentzel said...

I love catching up on your blog and all the new posts about L!