Happily Ever After is Right Now..

Me

Me

I'm a Foster Mom

I blog about this part of my life a lot. I really love talking about "my" kids, but because of my unique role in thier lives, I don't want to take any chance of exploiting or over-exposing these precious little one's God has entrusted to me. Therefore I have a private blog I update regularly as well, called Fostering A Greater Love for HIM . This blog is private, by invitation only. If I know you, and you want to be able to read it, leave a comment on this blog, telling me you want an invitation, and what emial address you want the invite sent to.

My Hubby

My Hubby
Steven

My Dogs

My Dogs
Mandy & Oliver

Blogs I Read

  • Vitafamiliae
    2 years ago
  • Kelly's Korner
    4 years ago
  • Simplified Saving :: Saving Money
    5 years ago
  • Second Chances
    5 years ago
  • Caroline in Texas
    7 years ago
  • Williams Family Blog-Jonah
    8 years ago
  • MckMama
    8 years ago
  • Baby Bangs
    9 years ago
  • Starfish Mom
    10 years ago
  • Mama Foster
    10 years ago
  • Signs of Life-Ethan
    10 years ago
  • The Middle Mom Blog
    11 years ago
  • Fruit Basket
    11 years ago
  • We are THAT Family
    11 years ago
  • The Francis Family
    12 years ago
  • Count your Blessings
    14 years ago
  • Happily Ever After is Right Now..
    14 years ago
  • The Harrell Family
    14 years ago
  • Baby Beckett
    15 years ago
  • The Lucky Burger Boys
    15 years ago
  • A Look Into Our Lives
  • Striving for 31
  • Audrey Phelan
  • Mrs. Barnhart's 3rd Grade Class

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (72)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (17)
      • Happy Birthday
      • Snow Day
      • I live to praise HIM!
      • Watch out for the white woman....
      • Welcome Caitlyn
      • Its official!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • I knew it...
      • Thankful
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • James 1:27
      • You need to go...
      • Getting Crafty
      • New toy...Christmas exchange
      • Almost Wordless Wednesday
      • Full Plate...
      • I maybe a rarity...
  • ►  2009 (132)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (4)

Search my Blog by Topic

  • Baby L (91)
  • Fostering (74)
  • Steven (66)
  • Family (46)
  • School (38)
  • Parenting (35)
  • God (31)
  • Mom (29)
  • House (28)
  • Prayer Request (23)
  • Holidays (22)
  • Brooke (18)
  • Dogs (18)
  • blog (17)
  • Bible Study (16)
  • Wordless Wednesday (16)
  • Church (15)
  • Baby E (13)
  • Friends (13)
  • Travel (12)
  • CALL (11)
  • Quotes (10)
  • Christmas (6)
  • Books (5)
  • Not Me Mondays (5)
  • Respite Care (5)
  • TV (4)
  • Storytime (3)
  • Summer (3)
  • Canton (2)
  • Crafts (1)
  • Fire (1)

Tweets from Twitter

Tweets from Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 13, 2010

    Wordless Wednesday


    Posted by Becca B. at 7:03 PM
    Labels: Baby L, Wordless Wednesday

    2 comments:

    Lori said...

    Good stuff!

    January 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM
    Leah Wentzel said...

    :)

    January 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    Years of Wedded Bliss...

    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

    About Me

    My photo
    Becca B.
    Maumelle, Arkansas, United States
    I am a Christan woman, trying to figure this crazy journey we call life out. I have a wonderful husband whom I love very much. We have been blessed richly, with one another and with fabulous family and friends. We have 2 dogs that are like our children. We have also recently set out on a journey through foster care. God has called us to this amazing place, and we are prayerfully following Him whereever He chooses to take us on this journey. I am a 3rd grade teacher, I love my students and my job. I couldn't imagine doing anything else with my days. I try to live life to the fullest, and I don't have regrets. Life is too short to second guess yourself. I trust in the Lord to guide me, and I have great people around to help support me and pick me up when I fall. I live a charmed life (at least from my perspective) and Happily Ever After is Right NOW...
    View my complete profile