I'm feeling especially good tonight, feeling very blessed, in spite of the fact that my hubby got annoyed with me earlier and said a bad word to me...ugh hum, shame on him. But he is forgiven, even if he didn't ask for forgiveness (or even appologize...) because I'm in too good a mood to let it bug me. Anyway, I'm not perfect, and I'm forgiven, so I choose to share that grace with him tonight.
More to the point of this post...
So sorry for the lack pf updates. Over breaks, when I have more time to myself, I tend to do the opposite on my blog of what I expect to do. I think I'll have time to do all these great posts, then I end up posting nothing. I think its the lack of structure in my days that makes me get so behind on posting.
Never fear though, I have
Actually, as I am typing out this, rather long, post I am discovering the reason I am so behind...I love adding pictures to my posts, but THAT takes time. Just typing and blabbing on is easy for me, its the editting, uploading, and formatting of photos into my posts that makes it so time consuming. But I love having the pics in as well, and I have a few great ones from Christmas especially, so I will work on them...when my plate is not quite so full.
To Do List (besides my REGULAR stuff I do all the time):
-Prepping for Lauren's baby shower I am hosting on the 23rd
-Prepping for Chelsea's baby shower I am cohosting on 2/6/10
-Making crafty baby gifts for both
-Getting together gifts and such for both (I'm considering trying my first diaper cake...)
-trying to find a venue for L's B-Day
-prepping for a B-Day party for L
~there is more, I just can't remember it all right now, and I'm too lazy to go retrieve the official "to do list" from my purse...


1 comment:
That's all FUN busy! :-)
Post a Comment