I blog about this part of my life a lot. I really love talking about "my" kids, but because of my unique role in thier lives, I don't want to take any chance of exploiting or over-exposing these precious little one's God has entrusted to me. Therefore I have a private blog I update regularly as well, called Fostering A Greater Love for HIM . This blog is private, by invitation only. If I know you, and you want to be able to read it, leave a comment on this blog, telling me you want an invitation, and what emial address you want the invite sent to.
lol, o becca don't get me started about the hair products - has everyone and their brother given you different advice? that is how it is for me.
i just use this "all natural scalp & hair conditioner" when I do his hair. I have stopped washing his hair as often as I was so that it wouldn't dry out but I just rub the stuff in his hair and then comb it out - which he hates so I have to be careful.
1 comment:
lol, o becca don't get me started about the hair products - has everyone and their brother given you different advice? that is how it is for me.
i just use this "all natural scalp & hair conditioner" when I do his hair. I have stopped washing his hair as often as I was so that it wouldn't dry out but I just rub the stuff in his hair and then comb it out - which he hates so I have to be careful.
Post a Comment