
I just wanted to dedicate my post today to veterans everywhere. I have always considered myself to be a very patriotic person, I am very proud to be American, and I have a lot of pride in my
country. But the past few years (the War on Freedom) has given me a whole new perspective. I want to thank all veteran's
out there, those who lost their lives protecting our country and those who thankfully made it home safely. Veteran's old and young, your sacrifices are incredible, and you are worthy of the respect and admiration of all our country.
country. But the past few years (the War on Freedom) has given me a whole new perspective. I want to thank all veteran's
out there, those who lost their lives protecting our country and those who thankfully made it home safely. Veteran's old and young, your sacrifices are incredible, and you are worthy of the respect and admiration of all our country.Take a moment of your day tomorrow, and pray for our veterans, and our soldiers who are still so bravely fighting. And say thanks a veteran. I think we all know at least one...



No comments:
Post a Comment