
Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh!!!! So last night when I got into bed with Steven to go to sleep a spider joined me... I always read for a while when I get into bed, and Steven goes right to sleep, so I use one of those small book lights that just clips onto my book. Since Steven was already almost asleep by the time I got done washing my face and brushing my teeth, I got into the bed with no light at all. Once I was situated, laying on my side I clicked on my book light to read. We always have a bunch of fans blowing on us in our room, and sometimes my hair will blow and itch my face and such. I kept feeling something tickling the side of my face, but it was odd that it was my side of my face that was against the pillow but I didn't consider that at the time...anywho, I kept rubbing my face into the pillow trying to to make the tickling stop. After a few minutes it bothered me enough to pick my head up and shine my book light over onto my pillow to see what was up. It was a spider!!!! Eeeewwwww....I must have laid my head down right as it was walking across my pillow or something...and it was trapped between my head and my pillow. So of course, I immediatly threw my book at it, my book light flew across the room, and I jumped out of bed and began shrieking "GET IT, GET IT" to my sleeping husband. Don't ge me wrong, I am usually not such a weenie. But it wasn't a spider on the floor, or in the garage; this was a spider in my bed, crawling around against my face, all up in my bubble. I was majorly skeeved out. It took me a while to get back into bed, especially since Steven wasn't able to kill the spider because it scampered off to quickley once I knocked off the bed with my book.
Needless to say I called Terminix first thing this morning, and made an appointment for a guy to come and treat my house tomorrow afternoon. For the bargain price $408 a year, Terminix guarantees I will have no pests, of any sort in my home anymore...so worth it!


2 comments:
A well written anecdote and a good choice going with Terminix. I hate the thought of those creepy things in bed with me.
-Joey
I'm definitely a weenie. I would have screamed no matter where that thing was!
Post a Comment