Today was good, of course its never fun to get back to the bump and grind after a nice weekend. But I really had a good day at school. Three kids were out, which means tomorrow will be hectic trying to get them all caught back up, but today was nice with just 13 students. I really got a lot done, as a matter of a fact we were able to check everything off of our agenda...that is a rare occurrence, normally at least one thing each day gets carried over!
Also contributing to today being such a good day is the fact that groceries for my house are being bought as I type this blog...by Steven! Yea for good husbands who pitch in when asked! I always get stuck doing the grocery shopping around here, and I just didn't want to this week, so I asked him this weekend if he would go for me one day. He said yes, so I made out a (detailed and specific) list for him and gave it to him this evening, and he went then!!! What a great guys he is!!!
I will remember always that marriage, like life, is a journey - not a destination - and that its treasures are found not just at the end but all along the way. -Anon
2 years ago


1 comment:
Every day should be a celebration! You are wise to let your hubby help you!
Post a Comment