Tonight I am taking my mom to the Reba & Kelly concert. This is one of her Christmas gifts from me, even though its still a month until Christmas. She actually is not a huge fan of country music, but she loves the Reba television show. So when she heard she was coming to town to do a concert, she asked me if I wanted to go with her. I told her to let me check my calendar and get back to her, then I rushed and bought us tickets myself, since I was already trying to figure out what to do for her for Christmas, it worked out perfectly. I'm super excited about the concert, and the three other 3rd grade teachers I work with are going to be there also (if I wasn't going with mom, I would have been going with them), so hopefully I will run into them as well. I know its going to be an estrogen charged night, I imagine women will outnumber men at this even many times over!
I'll be taking some pics and such and will post about the concert tomorrow.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment