Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy, but Oh So Blessed

We have had a fabulous weekend. We have been very busy, but also had a wonderful relaxing time. We started the weekend out with dinner out to eat with out best friends at Copeland's. The food was yummy, the company was great, and Baby L behaved him self like a perfect gentleman (except for all that drooling he does). He was officially sitting up by himself and staying up pretty steady on Friday. Then, we have spent the rest of our weekend waiting, encouraging, coaxing, and obsessing with his being on the cusp of another milestone: crawling. Go here if you want to see picture of him almost in action!

Saturday night I had a girls night with mom and Brooke, oh and Baby L tagged along too. We had dinner, then went to see The Time Travelers Wife. On this night the company was great, L was well behaved, but the movie was a bust...I do not recommend it! D-U-M-B, DUMB!

Church this morning was phenomenal. I feel so blessed that we get to be apart of a body of people loving and worshiping God so boldly. Summit is an amazing place, and I am so proud to be a member of this church. I love the people I go to church with, and the home we have in this place.

After church we came home and got our dogs, then went to join mom and Galen out at the dog park to let the dogs play and visit for a while. After being out there for a little over an hour we came back home, then Steven and L took a three hour nap while I graded a stack of papers. I got a lot of grading done, but not nearly all of it. Then this evening after dinner and putting Baby L down to bed, I went grocery shopping.

Like I said, busy weekend.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am with you on the grading...gotta stop sometime though! :-)
LOVE Copeland's - YUM!