Well, we have just ended the first week of school, which was only 3 days long! AND its a good thing because apparently I lost some of my stamina over summer break because I am E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D! My feet hurt, my eyes are sore, and I am having trouble thinking straight...
Honestly though...I'm excited about next Monday! I really like my class so far, they seem like a fabulous group of kiddos, and I have truly enjoyed them so far.
Only bad thing about being back at work (besides the tired, over-wrought feeling) is missing Baby L. I did take him to daycare a little this summer, so it wasn't completely shocking to be away from him this week, but it was WAY, WAY more than I am used to. I came home one night and carried him all over with me because I was just in need of cuddle time with him, I even ate dinner holding him (when I didn't have to, he would have been perfectly content in the bumbo, saucer, or even with toys on the floor...).
My house is a mess, I have dead baby frog carcasses on my living room floor, and not the energy to get rid of them tonight. I am praying for rest and revitalization tonight, so I will be able to pick things up around here tomorrow...I mean I would hate for the baby to eat a little dead frog (thanks to our two trusty frog hunters: Oliver and Mandy) that I failed to remove from his path. :) ----I'm only playing of course....sort of.
2 years ago


1 comment:
ha! dead frogs. that is honestly hilarious! i hope everything continues to go well!
Post a Comment