2 years ago
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Grrrr....
For some reason a post I started on a few days ago and just published today is showing up out of place. Its below the zoo post, which is now dated Monday, but was published on Sunday....not sure why, but scroll down to see my newest post about Baby Products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am hoping to need that post soon! :-)
yeah, whenever you start a post, it gives it that date and then publishes it there. I don't know how to change that...there might be a way.
Yes, Lori is right..whenever you start a post, it takes that date and time and will publish it then.
However, you can go to Post Options (below the post box) and change the date and time to when you want it to publish!
So, you could even go to the post that is out of place and republish it to a more current time.
Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in :)
Post a Comment