Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Hogs Go!

I'm sneaking in a quick post as Steven & I head over to War Memorial Stadium to watch the Razorbacks season opener against Missouri State.We Steven is a huge Hogs fan, I'm into the atmosphere, and I like it when they win, though I don't get all bent out of shape when they don't, like some people...ahhmmm.

Anywho, sorry for the lack of updates this week. Not only am I still trying to settle into the routine of being back at school, I was also very sick, and just had to suffer through and work anyway. I've been on antibiotics for a few days now though, and today I feel a hundred times better than I did Wednesday and Thursday.
Baby L has not quite started crawling. But he is rediculously close still, it could be any day. He has thank goodness not gotten any of my sickness this week, I tried to stay out of his face as much as possible (hard to do with a 7 month old) and he has still been on antibiotics from his sicknesses last week, so I think that helped hims some too.
Well, were about to park and walk over to our tail gate tent. I'll try to post before another week passes, but for now, I'm needed for cheering, oh, and callin' those HOGS!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Go HOGS! We are listening to the game now...lucky girl for being there in person!!