Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let's Call Those HOGS!

Just in case any of you ourt there have never had the pleasure of hearing the 'Hog Call' I videoed just one of the many times we called them to share with you.

Moments before the football team ran out to take the field.
Steven and I enjoying the great weather at the game.

My favorite of our mascot's Sue E. and Pork Chop. Aren't they cute?!

You gotta' love the cheerleaders!

Its kickoff time.

Steven was captivated from the beginning.
But who could blame him? Notice the time, we made our first touchdown within 16 seconds of the games beginning! What a way to start the season?!


Touchdown ARKANSAS!


Most annoying part of the game: this guy in front of me. He was one of those obnoxious fans that NEVER wants to sit down! So I stared at his back a lot of the evening.

Oh, and there are always so many cute hog shirts, but I really liked this one, I want to find one for myself.
We had a great time at the game. It was a good game, we won 48 to 10. Great start to what we hope is a fabulous season! Oh, and thanks Mom and Galen (& Brooke) for babysitting Baby L so we could go.

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOVE the video!! Great pics too!
And, that t-shirt is too cute...want one myself!