Monday, September 14, 2009

School is crazy busy this week, interims are supposed to be due, which completely snuck up on me. I am beginning reading groups, which is good, but hectic in the beginning. Tomorrow night is PTA Open House night, so I will be at school until at least 7:45 pm. Laundry in never ending. Money is tight with the holidays fast approaching and us still trying to adjust to the added expenses of having a baby in the house. Last weekends PRIDE training (for new CALL families)was fine, but the childcare has been a mess, and we still have a whole weekend to go in two more weeks. Oliver is STILL peeing in the hallway heading to the babies room several nights a week; he may need a new home soon...only kidding...sort of.
And on and on...

I am so thankful for the wonderful husband, family, and friends I have to keep me grounded during stressful times. And knowing God is going to handle all of these things is a huge relief, now if I could just get Him to go ahead and tell the plan now, instead of making me wait and continue to wonder, worry, and anticipate over it things would be perfect! I know, though, its all in His time, and the IS the perfect time.

I've just spent 4 hours grading papers, I'm done now though, at least until tomorrow, when the kids do more work. I will enter grades during my planning tomorrow, and maybe try to get interims printed so I can get busy writing comments on those. I have two huge baskets of clean laundry in my living room floor waiting for me to quit blogging and go fold and put away. Then laundry will be done, at least until tomorrow, when more dirty clothes will appear.

I have a prayer request: Baby L has a review scheduled in court next Tuesday (9/22/09). I would really appreciate prayers for L, the judge, his lawyer and case worker, and Steven and myself, as we all try to navigate L's case and do what is very best for him. If you want to read a bit more on my feelings and prayer needs concerning this, or just to look at a few new pics of L, gohere.

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

back to work, i am sure life is feeling REALLY busy right now! you can do it, eventually it will all be normal, you are doing great-even if the laundry isn't done :)

i am heading over to read you other blog, S has a hearing on the 17th, this week. As far as the social workers can see everything will remain the same until her next hearing in December so I think we are guaranteed that time with her which I am VERY thankful for.

Lori said...

I TOTALLY feel what you are saying on the busy, busy part!
And, will happily add Baby L to mine and Kevin's prayers.