Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to the World

I would like to formally welcome to the world

Dakota Wayne Barnhart

He was born to Melissa, my sister in law (Steven's little sis) on September 9, 2009 at 2:07 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs 1oz. I forget how long he is, but he sure looks tiny to me!

He is beautiful, and wonderfully healthy, and mom and son are both doing great!

We went to visit them last night and I of course forgot to bring in my camera...I was so aggravated with myself! But we have plans to visit them again this weekend once they get home, so I will get pics then to share.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I have made my blog private for the time being. I was just wondering if you wanted to continue reading, if yes..could you email me at hily81@gmail.com and I can add you!
Hope you are doing well!