Vomit, vomit everywhere,
Vomit, vomit in his hair.
And his bed.
And his diaper is full of watery BM...
probably more than you wanted to know...
I am home, for the second day this week, with a sick little boy. I did take him into daycare this morning. I went into wake him up at 6:30 to discover he had vomited in his bed during the night (and had some puke in his hair, but, amazing, he had none on himself anywhere else...), but had never made a peep. I felt so bad...I have no idea when he go sick?...
I got him up, and washed out his hair, and he seemed okay though, he was in a good mood. So I got him ready, and took him on to school.
I went to school myself, and turned in my interim reports, and got a few things done, before that inevitable call came at 9:30 or so...Baby L had vomited 4 times by then, and had 3 loose BMs. So I got some plans together for my kids and headed back to Maumelle Town to get my boy.
We are home now, he is actually napping peacefully. He is not feeling well though, he has vomited once more for me, and had two more FULL diapers...I feel really bad for him.
I also feel bad for me. I sat down here to try to do some catching up on my blogging, and put my SD card into my computer, but my computer won't read my pictures for some reason. I'm sad about this, because I have some adorable pics of L to put up on the other blog...I'll hopefully be able to figure out whats going on with it and get it to work later.
Hopefully L will be feeling a little better when he wakes up...I really want to make it to my praying life bible study later. And even if I don't make that I have to drive back into town to meet Boy A and get his bags for this weekend, so hopefully I can get both of those things done later without causeing L too much distress.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment