Sunday, April 11, 2010

The "Curly Slide" Park

We took Baby L to a park near our home Sunday afternoon. We always refer to this as the "curly slide" park because there is a big curly slide on the equipment...as well as lots of other slides and fun stuff.
L seemed to really like the smaller slides, so then we decided to see how he would enjoy the big (like 3 loops) curly slide. I took him up and Steven waited at the bottom. Steven said he came down on his back with a huge grin. So I took him up again, and told Steven to take a pic of him as he came down this time...so he did, and this time, L tried to grab the side and got himself turned around, then he leaned back, I guess because he was uncomfortable going down backwards...any who, this is the pic Steven captured, as L is about half way down, backwards, feet up in the air, probably pretty freaked out :)!!