Well, I got a call from DCFS this afternoon...we have a baby. He is a five month old, he was taken into custody a week ago and has spent the interim at Children's Hospital. He is an adorable, very happy baby. His name is Edward, but we are dubbing him 'Big E' due to his size. He is only 5 monthes old, but tonight we had to pickout 12 month old clothes to get outfits that will fit him! He is for sure a chunk! :)
He really loves to stand and flex his leg muscles, so tomorrow it will be his and my mission to get an exosaucer for him to play in. We also will be in search of a bumbo, and possibly a bouncy chair too, so he can sit up, without having to be held up some of the time.
I would post a pic of his cute little face, but I left my camera in the diaper bag, and that's in the nursery with Big E, who is sleeping soundly, so I don't want to disturb him.
On another note my mom is ancient today...just kidding! She did have the big 50 birthday to celebrate though, so we had a surprise party for her this evening. I brought Big E as a surprise for her. I so wish I could have gotten her face on camera when I walked in to the room with a baby...it was priceless! Pure joy and excitement. She nearly flipped her chair over backwards scrambling to get up and some love on E!
I better go get some rest while I can. E is not on any kind of schedule right now, so no telling when he may have me back up!
2 years ago


2 comments:
wow! that was so fast! i cannot believe it! oh big e is so lucky and you guys are too!
Go on in that nursery. Kim McCloud and I say, "Don't tiptoe around him! Get him used to sound! Good luck and God bless!
Post a Comment