een feeling well. I had a sinus infection, that I thought cleared itself up, but apparently l moved deeper into my chest and settled for about a week. I began really feeling horrible on Tuesday, I had fever, and I began coughing a lot. I stayed home from work Wednesday because I was still running fever, and coughing so much I was having trouble breathing and it hurt...badly. This continued into late Wednesday, so I prepped to miss work again today. I awoke today still not being able to get deep breathes and just feeling weak and listless. I decided I need to call the doctor and see about getting in. I was working in at around 11 am. He listened to my complaints, then listened to my chest. He wanted to get x-Rays of chest. So I got those, then he returned and informed me that I have Pneumonia.What?!I knew I didn't feel good, but I didn't think I was really sick! Not really sick, like pneumonia sick... 

x-ray A shows a clear chest, x-ray B shows Pneumonia in the lower area of the left lung.
The doctor has given me some very strong antibiotics, and (bless him) a good cough medicine, so I should start getting well soon. He said if I have no more fever by Sunday, I can return to work Monday. Next week is standardized testing, so I really have to be back...my kiddos need me to make things normal for them, so they can do their best. Say a prayer for the healing of my body please.


No comments:
Post a Comment