Monday, April 6, 2009

Pins & Needles

We submitted all of our final paperwork and applications to foster care about 3 weeks ago. So I've been trying to be patient, I know these things take time, and paperwork entry and filing is a common holdup in all government instututions. But last week I sent a follow up email to just "check on the status" of things. I heard back Thursday, and was told that our packet was being given to a social worker on Friday, and we should hear from her this week to schedule our home study. So now I am jittery with anticipation! I can't wait to get this ball rolling again!!! Say a prayer for our patience; for the social workers diligency and stamina, to be able to keep up with a very hectic work load and a full plate, and also remember the families and babies that are experiencing turmoil right now, and are on the road to having foster care in their lives. I pray for these babies health, happiness, and safety.

No comments: