Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I'm finally beginning to feel a little better. I am still coughing quite a bit, but it doesn't hurt nearly as much now...and just regular breathing does not hurt at all thanks goodness!
My sweet husband played Easter Bunny and had a basket waiting for me this morning when I woke up.
Isn't he so sweet! He even made one for my mom and Galen, and since mom had to work today, we took up to her at Walgreen's. He was so kind to make these, this is the kind of thing I would normally do, but I've been so under the weather that I honestly forgot that this was even approaching until late yesterday! It was a nice surprise though to wake up and see that someone else has thought of me!
While at Walgreen's we picked up a couple of new toys for the dogs as their Easter gifts. We also get one for both when we do this, but usually they end up being two for Oliver because Mandy isn't usually very interested in toys. Well apparently we finally found the right toy for her because she loves it. Its one of those long, skinny dogs that squeaks. Its lavender in color, and she has not let it go since we gave it to her. And if Oliver even comes close to her when she has it she growls and runs away! Its the cutest thing ever!

No comments: