
It was phenomenal and energizing and just such a blessing. Every concern or question we had was addressed and spoken to in this meeting. It just felt like God say, "Here, I solved that one, give me another, I fix everything to make this doable for you...quit questioning me and do this!" Steven was even a bit emotional with all the overwhelming feelings of joy and assurance we both left there with. This IS the path God is leading our lives down. This is where he wants us to serve. We are learning and trying to be better followers, and just trusting in Him. I am such a worrier and planner by nature, and I just feel so good about this, even with out being able to plan and pick it apart piece by piece, I just know its all going to be alright. That is a God thing for sure, me facing a major life change and not wigging and stressing out to the max!!! I am hopeful that we could be able to begin taking kids as early as April, but defiantly by this summer. So, maybe I'll just be a "stay at home (foster) mom" this summer, instead of taking more classes, or getting a summer job.
This journey is bound to be challenging and heart wrenching at times, but there are going to be so many blessings and amazing things we will experience that we could miss out on if we don't take this step of faith and follow where God is leading us. I am so glad to know we are going where He tells us, and knowing that Steven and I will grow closer to God through this obedience and the gift He will bring to us.
While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about.
-Angela Schwindt


1 comment:
That sounds like a perfect way to spend the summer to me! :-)
Post a Comment