I blog about this part of my life a lot. I really love talking about "my" kids, but because of my unique role in thier lives, I don't want to take any chance of exploiting or over-exposing these precious little one's God has entrusted to me. Therefore I have a private blog I update regularly as well, called Fostering A Greater Love for HIM . This blog is private, by invitation only. If I know you, and you want to be able to read it, leave a comment on this blog, telling me you want an invitation, and what emial address you want the invite sent to.
Can you guess what we did today (on this last day of Spring Break)? I'll give you a hint: Mom, myself, and Baby L all went and did this activity together. Hint # 2:
Have you figured it out yet? If not, maybe this one will help:
No comments:
Post a Comment