I am in a great mood this morning!
It might have something to do with the fact that I begin my Spring Break after today, I can't rightly say, thats just a guess:).
I am also excited because A arrives at our house this evening. If you recall, I shared several posts ago that I would be having a 15-y-o girl (foster) to be joining us for the coming week, while her foster parents make a trip to go visit thier grandson in Colorado. I am so pumped! I have cleaned out and reorganized my guest room and bathroom for her (and just because it was in need of a good spring cleaning). And I've made several plans for us that I hope she will enjoy, like going to get Mani's and Pedi's next Tuesday afternoon. :)
I'm still praying and trusting in God to sustain me through until we return to Court next Monday afternoon. I'm nervous, and ready to learn what the judge is going to decide, so we can begin adjusting to whatever changes any decision he makes will bring to our lives. Leaning on the Lord to get me through any possible way this could turn out.
2 years ago


1 comment:
i hope you and your 15 yr old have a blast!
i hope at court they actually decide something, unlike with S
Post a Comment