Sunday, October 4, 2009

Someones in the kitchen...

And we all know its not Steven...so it must be me...and Baby L. Though he isn't much help, he usually just sits on the floor and bangs a big wooden spoon on the floor and the cabinets. I did a good job last week of making dinner (and some baby food) but I did not do a good job of keeping up with posts on my blog. My bad, its hard to do it all though, and if I have to choose, I am going to choose the activities that allow me to hang out and play with Baby L (like reading picture books, rolling around on the floor, and I can even sneak in some cuddle time while being productive, a'la folding laundry while sitting on the floor and letting L crawl in my lap and the baskets while I fold, it takes twice as long to fold the clothes, but also makes the chore twice as fun). School is busy, but going fine...we had a field trip last week, that was fun. We have also resumed our bible study (the teachers at school) which is great, but were doing a Beth Moore study, and though I am loving it and really learning a lot, it takes time to do the assignments.

Basically, life has been going on, even though I haven't been blogging about it.

Here is the Chicken Spinach Pasta I made for dinner on Tuesday night, it was so yummy (always is) and is super easy, only takes about 20 minutes to make, now that's what I like!
And since Baby L doesn't have enough teeth to each Chicken Spinach Pasta, but still needs the vitamins, minerals and protein from foods like this, I made him some new baby food. Protein rich food...it had black beans, white beans, spinach, acorn squash, a few carrots, and chicken broth. Yum-O! Well, at least Baby L likes it...really he does, I promise, even though it looks like, well, grossness!

I'll try to do better about posting this week, but I make no promises. A busy baby crawling all over my house is bound and determined to get every last drop of my attention, and I am pretty much willing to give it to him, and don't see that changing anytime soon....


To see more about what Baby L has been doing, go here.

To see pictures from our field trip, go here.

1 comment:

Leah Wentzel said...

i'm hungry & this made me hungrier :)