At work on Friday, everyone who was participating in the race was allowed to wear their shirt with jeans...Fun, and something we rarely ever get to do (wear jeans).
This shot was taken as we walked down 6th street. I just help my camera above my head and took it. I'm not sure you can really tell in the pic, but this shows the full "heard" of racers funneling all the way up, through the downtown area. Some of my favorite tee shirt slogans this year were:
"Save Second Base"
"Big or Small, Lets Save them ALL"
"Stop the War in My Rack"
We had a blast at the race, then I came home to rest for a short while, then Mom, Galen, Steven, L and I all bundled up and headed out to the State Fair. It was fun. We stayed for about 3 hours and had fun, ate lots of yummy, but BAD for you food, walked up and down the mid way, people watched, and had a great time during the evening as well.



1 comment:
I was there sat morning, and it was cold!
I think my favorite was "save second base too!"
Post a Comment