This is a blog carnival created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week
I did not get negligent on my blogging and let over a week go between posts, especially since its summer, and I'm a teacher, so its not like I have more pressing things to do.
On last Tuesday, Baby L woke me up before I was ready to actually begin my day, so in response I did not get up, through on clothes without brushing my teeth, hair, or even putting on deodorant, and preceded to take L to daycare, intending to go back home a snooze a little longer. But then after getting him around and packed and dropped off, I most certainly NOT decided I could go ahead and run a few errands, since I was awake anyway, still with out brushing teeth, hair, or putting on deodorant. Then a couple of hours later, while I was not out running said errands, my mom didn't call and invite me to join her on a trip to Cabot to visit some family friends we seldom get to see. And, if she did, I surely would have said no, or at least let me run home and clean up first, you would think...I did not proceed to spend the entire day visiting, lunching, then even catching a late afternoon, movie and dinner downtown, in my scrubbiest clothes, with un-brushed teeth, hair, and no deodorant to keep me fresh. No, I would have never done that....that's SOOOOOO gross!I did not spend nearly 48 hours last week, in the bed sleeping due to a intestinal virus, only rising to visit the bathroom, since I was free-flowing from both ends. And if I did, I wouldn't blog about it, because that would be TMI (too much info). On these two days, that I wasn't sick, I did not just drop my baby at daycare and abandon him from the time they opened until they closed, so I could sleep, and not deal with him. And if I had done that, I would have assured myself, it was so I didn't take more chance on exposing him to the virus, not for my own rest and selfishness.
I of course did not lay in bed last night, when I should have been sleeping, instead counting the days I have until school returns, and when I came up with the dismal number of 2o week days, I did not nearly begin to sob. I would never do this, because its silly, and won't help anyway, and on top of all that, I am a teacher who loves her job SO much she pines for school to reconvene from the day it releases for summer break. Just like all other good teachers do.
Oh, and one other thing: I do not have a dog (hughumm...Oliver) whom though he has been fully house trained for over 3 and a half years, has begun peeing in the house randomly in the last couple of months. And since I don't have a bad dog doing this, I am not desperate for advice from anyone who may have an idea of what I can do to make him stop, and return to relieving himself outdoors only?!
Whhhoooo...its a good thing I didn't do any of these things in the past week!


4 comments:
I am having serious denials about returning to work too!!! Boo!
Did Oliver start the accidents when kids entered the picture? Could be an attention thing???
Probably is an attention thing...but I still don't know what to do about it. We are playing with the dogs, and they still sleep with us and such...what else can we do?
I have been told by some that random peeing can also be an indication of a Urinary Tract Infection in animals... if it's not attention seeking, you might want to have the furbaby checked.
(I found your blog via MckMama's "not me Monday" this week.)
lol, what a week you had!!!!
Post a Comment