Thursday, July 23, 2009

Four Amazing Years!

Today is my wedding anniversary. Steven and I have been married for four years today. In some ways I can't believe its been four years already, I remember our wonderful wedding in such great detail...in other ways I can't believe its been only four years, I feel like we have a lifetime full of love between shared between us already.

I never used to say I believed in "soul mates". I thought there were too many people in the world for me to believe that there is only one person out there who is right for each of us. I still do believe that when two people make the decision to share their lives, they can, even if they weren't 'destined' to be. But God has made His will so clear for Steven and I. He did intend us to spend our lives together, serving Him as a couple.

I love you sweetie! Its been four amazing years, and I know we have so many more fabulous years ahead of us, and there is no one else I would rather be on this journey with.


2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Oh, and to answer your question, I will probably go to my classroom one day next week. It will all depend on when my group can get together to work on a masters project which day I get to go.