Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy-Busy

Lazy-Busy is a new term I'm going to coin for how I am spending my days as of late. I've been doing stuff...just not particularly important stuff! I've been piddling around the house, running errands, watching TV, and taking my time to enjoy activities. I've been playing with Baby L and thoroughly enjoying my time off.
Today, I made this: Yummmmmmm-O! I must say, I make a mean Banana Pudding. I made three batches, one for my house, one for my grandparents, and one for Steven to take to work and share at lunch.

We went out to eat with our best friends, Micah and Ellen, the other night to celebrate. We were belatedly celebrating Ellen's Birthday, and celebrating that they are NOT moving back to Mississippi. Ellen just finished her Doctorate and didn't think UCA was going to be able to offer her a competitive salary to stay there, so they were considering moving back to Mississippi to pursue jobs there. We are super excited they are staying around here, though we would with them well anywhere, I'm glad they are staying close! We all went to Sashimi, our favorite Hibachi and Sushi restaurant. The food was as always delicious, and Baby L got to enjoy the show along with us.
To see more of Baby L, go here.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh, I LOVE banana pudding!!