So, school has begun...I am loving my new kids, and our schools new principal is really amazing...she has high expectations and standards, but I really like her, and I believe she is going to be a great thing for Williams Magnet.
I have had many days that have begun at 6 am, and not ended until well after 10 pm...I've been at school from 7am-7pm on a few days...the beginning of the school year is always kind of crazy, but with the new things and changes, I am really trying to stay on my toes.
Through this hectic work schedule, I have been really struggling with a lot of working-mommy guilt. Any mom who works knows what I am talking about. That sick feeling that your child is spending inordinatly more time with their childcare providers than they are with you. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE L's daycare, and he has some great ladies there, who I know really love him. But I am still MISSING my days with him from the summer, and just missing him in general. He is growing and changing so much, he says and does new things literally EVERYDAY right now, I just want life to slow down a bit so I can relish in these days a bit more.
In other news:
We do still go to court Tuesday, BUT we will no longer be finalizing our adoption on that day. There have been some delays at the court. I'll explain more another day, when I have more time. I'll just leave it at nothings changing, L's not going anywhere, its just another delay...imagine that?!
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment