Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Principal

I went to school today to pick something up, and to introduce myself to our schools new principal. I had heard her name, and thought it sounded familiar, but just assumed I had heard it around the district before...but when I met her I realized I know her! I mean, not well obviously...but I have met her, and she even helped me understand/start the process of getting a job in the Little Rock School District (LRSD). She and my grandmother (who was a school nurse for many years) worked together back in the day, so my grandmother had arranged for me to meet with her and ask questions and such during the semester I was doing my student teaching (5 years ago now). Anyway, I thought it was a neat turn of events. And I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about her being at our school, I have heard good things, and I think she is going to be fabulous! Yea for (the prospect of) a great school year!!!

No comments: