Well, after treating four inner ear infection this calendar year, I finally got the powers that be agree that Baby L should go to an ENT for a ear tube evaluation. Actually, I googled, found the best ENT office in my area (Arkansas Otolarengology), made L an appointment, then called our doctors office and TOLD them they needed to fax a referal over asap. You know, I took care of business, it's all the same in the end. Because according to Dr.M, he does need tubes in both ears. So surgery is scheduled for July 1, we are to arrive at the surgery center at 7:15 am, he will be able to stay in the clothes we bring him in wearing. He won't get an iv, or have an indotracheal tube. His anasthesia will be all through a mask, and the whole procedure should take just a few minutes.
I'm so pleased we are getting this all taken care of. We will appreciate any and all prayers for Baby L though, for an easy, sucessful procedure, for a fast recovery, and that getting these tubes will bring our ear ache battles to an end.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment