2 years ago
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Swimming
Yesterday, Baby L and I made our first trip of the summer to our local community center pool. We had a blast!!! My mom joined us for the afternoonn swim from about 4:30 until 6:30. While splashing around she and I were discussing whether or not it would be worth it for me to get L and I passes to the pool. Did I think we would come enough to make it worth it, or if we were just going to come a few times, them I could just pay the $5 for me, and $1 for him to get in each time. After swimming for over an hour, mom got out and said she was going to go into the main office and just find out how much a pass would cost, so we could decide if it was worth it. A little later, she returned with a pass for Baby L and I. She bought it for us, saying she was sure we would get our money's worth, and to enjoy. Isn't my mom the best? I love her even when she isn't buying me things, she is always fabulous, but when she does these sweet, thoughtful things, it just reminds me how lucky I am to have her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love you
you are going to have a great summer with your boy!
Post a Comment