Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...


So I know its been a while. We have been so busy at the Barnhart house, trying to get things ready for a foster baby...well, mainly trying to get "us" ready. We have had so many things we have had to do in this process, it have kept us running around on most of our weekends, and several evenings a week. We spent all day this last Saturday at the Red Cross in Little Rock getting our Adult, Child, and Infant CPR and First Aid training, as well as learning about how to use AEDs. S0, if you have an emergency, call me, I am prepared to help when someone is in need!
Other, more fun time this weekend, was Steven and I going to Home Depot and picking out a Storm Door, for our front entry. We have been wanting one for a while, and finally broke down and did it yesterday afternoon. I think the beautiful weather inspired us to want to bring more of the outdoors in, and it was great weather to install it...or in my and my mom's case, sit and watch Steven and Galen (my stepdad) install it.
I know the dog's are goignt o love it, just being able to sit and look out the front should be fun for them, especially since we don't have anyother windows for them along the front of the house, at least not ones they have access to on a regular basis.

No comments: