
Such sweeties bringing their "kills" in to offer up to their masters. Well, not really offering it to us, we had to chase then and tear the dead mouse body from their gripped teeth...but, you know, whatever....technicalities.-------------------------------------
Sorry I've been on a blogging hiatus for like 10 days...I've just been busy and overwhelmed. I have a situation with a students that is really, really stressful, and is coming to a head, and has just left me exhausted at the end of so many days...I have several posts I will catch up on though (including a post on my Valentines date--first real date since having babies--and L spending his first full night away from me) and I will post date to they show up in the proper sequence. You know, because I'm awesome like that and I know how to cheat on my blogging...


1 comment:
Ewww...I don't like those kind of treats!
Post a Comment